Sep 11, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday

I hate waiting...
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.




When Risa loses the second key to hell, she angers several powerful people, and she’s starting to feel the pressure from all sides. She gets a visit from her father, who gives her an ultimatum: Get back the key or he will kill her friends.

Risa also finds herself under the scrutiny of the vampire council, some of whom consider her a monster who should be destroyed. But they offer her a bloody bargain: Take on the lethal head of the council, Madeline Hunter, and others will support her.

As the search for the keys to hell heats up, Risa realizes that she has no choice. For the sake of the people she loves, she must find the keys — and get rid of Hunter — before the second gate is opened and brings the world closer to all hell breaking loose...


Definitely thinking this is my fave cover of the series so far! At least since they changed them up at book 3! This one just makes Risa look freaking awesome! Angelic, yet killer!!

TITLE: Darkness Splintered
AUTHOR: Keri Arthur

PUBLISHER: Signet
GENRE: Urban Fantasy
RELEASE DATE: November 5, 2013




The successful urban fantasy series continues as Celia
Graves—part human, part vampire, part Siren—faces black
magic and heartbreak.


Celia Graves’s newest client is one of the last surviving members of a magical family that is trapped in a generations-old feud with other magic-workers. She’s supposed to die at the next full moon unless Celia can broker peace between the clans or break the curse before it can take effect.

For the first time in a long while, Celia’s personal life is looking up. Her vampire abilities seem to be under control, her Siren abilities have gotten more reliable, and even though her office was blown up, her services are more in demand than ever now that she's fought off terrorists and been part of the royal wedding of the year. Her friends all seem to be finding love and her grandmother has—finally—agreed to go to family therapy. The only trouble spot is Celia’s love life. Not long ago, she had two boyfriends.

Now she barely has one and she isn’t sure she wants him. But Bruno DeLuca is a powerful mage and Celia needs his help . . . especially after she's attacked and her client is kidnapped.


Love this series! Celia is such an awesome character! Half vampire, half Siren! How cool is that?! Plus she could already kick ass before all that! Such an amazing series!


TITLE: To Dance with the Devil
AUTHOR: Cat Adams

PUBLISHER: Tor Books
GENRE: Urban Fantasy
RELEASE DATE: November 5, 2013





24 comments:

  1. Half vampire, half Siren! That does sound unique! Will have to check that series out!

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to catch up on the Dark Angel series by Keri Arthur. I think I left off on book 3 whenever it released and I still need to read it. Great picks!

    Janina
    My WW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They sound good! :D I may have to check out this series.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh.... Awesome choices!! I approve of both *winks* !! lol

    Here’s My WoW!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to check out these series. They sound awesome!!

    Here is my WoW

    Old follower. Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't heard of either of these series but they sounds really good. I hope you'll get them soon :)

    Tanja @ Ja Ĩitam, a ti?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read urban fantasy for ages. This two books look promising. Thank you for sharing.

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. These both sound great! I am especially curious about Keri Arthur's series.

    Great WoW's - Sharon – Obsession with Books

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really nice picks. both sound interesting.

    Happy Wednesday!

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/09/waiting-on-wednesday-64-all-of-you-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kind of tired of paranormal stuff myself, but I hope you enjoy them when they come out! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Some really great sounding books here :) nice choices.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great picks, Jessica! I love Urban Fantasy and haven't heard of these before. Thanks for bringing them to my attention and for stopping by WOW. Hope you enjoy the books when you get your hands on a copy. :)

    Raina @ The LUV'NV

    ReplyDelete
  13. I haven't heard of these books but they do sound interesting. Hope you enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I honestly haven't heard of either of these books or authors. But I hope you read and enjoy them soon! :)

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These both look good Jessica and I love the covers!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Half vampire, half Siren? That sounds like a new twist to me! Im always looking for new books with unique plots so THANK YOU for that!

    Anyways, Vist my WoW @ http://straightfromthereadersmouth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great picks Jessica! I haven't heard of these but I hope you enjoy them when you get them!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  18. I haven't heard of these. Hope you get to read it soon!
    Brandi at Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  19. Both sound fantastic. I had to add the second series to my to-read list, it sounds like something I would certainly love to read. Thank you for making my list a little longer :D LOL Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great choices. I have not heard of either of these which is weird because that are my kind of books! Thanks for bringing them to my attention, and thanks for stopping by my WOW post.

    Kate @ Reading Under the Willow Tree

    ReplyDelete
  21. Dance with the Devil?? That looks AWESOMEEEEE!
    Thanks for stopping by earlier

    http://spicedlatte.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great choices Jessica! I would enjoy them both, for sure! Keri Arthur is awesome!

    Thanx for visiting my WoW!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ohh great pick! :)

    Thanks for stopping by!

    Ally @ Book Fixation

    ReplyDelete
  24. Cool picks, I've heard great things about the Dark Angels, and I agree about the covers :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!