Sep 25, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday

I hate waiting...
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.


In this sequel to the bestselling fantasy thriller, Angelfall, the survivors of the angel apocalypse begin to scrape back together what's left of the modern world.

When a group of people capture Penryn's sister Paige, thinking she's a monster, the situation ends in a massacre. Paige disappears. Humans are terrified. Mom is heartbroken.

Penryn drives through the streets of San Francisco looking for Paige. Why are the streets so empty? Where is everybody? Her search leads her into the heart of the angels' secret plans where she catches a glimpse of their motivations, and learns the horrifying extent to which the angels are willing to go.

Meanwhile, Raffe hunts for his wings. Without them, he can't rejoin the angels, can't take his rightful place as one of their leaders. When faced with recapturing his wings or helping Penryn survive, which will he choose?


So dying for this one!!! Loved the first and already preordered this one!

TITLE: World After
AUTHOR: Susan Ee

PUBLISHER: Skyscape
GENRE: Dystopian YA
RELEASE DATE: November 19, 2013



In The Indigo Spell, Sydney was torn between the Alchemist way of life and what her heart and gut were telling her to do. And in one breathtaking moment that Richelle Mead fans will never forget, she made a decision that shocked even her. . . .

But the struggle isn't over for Sydney. As she navigates the aftermath of her life-changing decision, she still finds herself pulled in too many directions at once. Her sister Zoe has arrived, and while Sydney longs to grow closer to her, there's still so much she must keep secret. Working with Marcus has changed the way she views the Alchemists, and Sydney must tread a careful path as she harnesses her profound magical ability to undermine the way of life she was raised to defend. Consumed by passion and vengeance, Sydney struggles to keep her secret life under wraps as the threat of exposure—and re-education—looms larger than ever.

Pulses will race throughout this thrilling fourth installment in the New York Times bestselling Bloodlines series, where no secret is safe.


So ready for this one as well! And yep, it's preordered too!

TITLE: The Fiery Heart
AUTHOR: Richelle Mead

PUBLISHER: Razorbill
GENRE: Paranormal YA
RELEASE DATE: November 19, 2013



 

23 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read World After! :D I just got my paperback for Angefall yesterday.

    My WoW

    Bieke @ Istyria book blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! I can't wait to read The Fiery Heart :)

    My WoW :)


    Jackie @Jackie's Book World

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this series and definitely can't wait to check it out :)

    Janina
    My WW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still need to read Angelfall. You picked some really good choices. The Fiery Heart looks good too. It will not be that much longer.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I need The Fiery Heart like yesterday! I want more Adrian. Great picks!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  6. So can't wait for Fiery Hearts. Hope you get to read it soon!
    Brandi at Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't started any of these series but really should. Thanks for sharing :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/09/waiting-on-wednesday-66-pointe-oblivion.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. WORLD AFTER! YES! I am DYING FOR THIS BOOK! Great pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so excited for The Fiery Heart! The Indigo Spell was my favorite book in the Bloodlines series, and I'm hoping The Fiery Heart will be even better. Great picks :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. GREAT pick (heh, see what I did there?) of World After! It's going to be amazeballs for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't read the first books in either of these series.. I was contemplating Angelfall this week though so we'll see how that goes.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm dying for Fiery Heart!! I'm not into angels so I don't think I'd like Angelfall or World After, even though I love that cover

    April My Shelf Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have to admit I'm a bit scared of reading The Fiery Heart, what with Mead comparing it to Shadow Kiss and all. We'll see.
    Great picks, Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome picks! I loved Angelfall and can't wait to get hold of World After, The Fiery Heart is also high on my wishlist.

    Great WoW picks :) Sharon – Obsession with Books

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great picks! I can´t wait to read them.
    Here is My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  16. I still need to read Angelfall! And I need to catch up and read Indigo Spell still! Great picks though Jess!

    Thanks for stopping by my WOW!

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  17. That sound really good, I am going to have to add it to my TBR list. Thanks for stopping by!
    Nahomi @ Books & Swoons

    ReplyDelete
  18. The Fiery Heart!!!!! Always excited for more Adrian Ivashkov. Plus his own POV finally! I still need to read Angelfall. I've had it forever but now I am kind of happy I waited so I won't have to wait so long for the sequel. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ooo, two YA books! I haven't read books by either author, but I hear amazing things about both. Hope you get to read them sometime soon!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've been seeing both a these all over! Great picks. Thanks for stopping by my WoW!
    Arianna @ Wandering Librarians

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm DYING for The Fiery Heart!! Can't wait to have my Adrian! Great picks!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    Ally @ Book Fixation

    ReplyDelete
  22. *Fist Pump* I want the Fiery Heart so bad!! Awesome choices!!

    Thanx for visiting my WoW, sorry it’s taken me so long to reply!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!