Dec 1, 2014

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.

So yeah, I was pretty bad this week! Didn't read much at all! Upside though I have my Xmas shopping basically done! And now I'm broke! :)


Last Week I Read:

When by Victoria Laurie (ARC)--review to come at a later date


Review That Was Posted:

City of Eternal Night by Kristen Painter (Early Review) (4.5 stars)


Currently Reading:

Shutter by Courtney Alameda (ARC)


What I Plan to Read This Week:

Dearest by Alethea Kontis (ARC)



Other Posts of Interest:







6 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear what you think of Dearest! I'll be reading it for review in January.

    I am nearing the halfway point in GLIMMERS by Barbara Brooke. It reminds me of the society aspect in Dirty Dancing - minus the dancing, with the gender roles reversed: a boy from privilege and a local girl working at the resort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I'm not even half done with Christmas shopping! Good job! :P I can't wait to hear your thoughts on Shutter! I wanted a copy so bad but I didn't get the chance to read it. I'm dying to get a copy next year!

    Tracy @ Cornerfolds

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoy this week's books more than the one that didn't engage you last week. I have just started Christmas shopping. Luckily, I have very little to do. Thanks for visiting my blog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have only thought about shopping and watched the grandkids Thursday evening so my daughter and s-i-l could go shop for them. :-)
    All of your books have rather interesting covers. They are new-to-me authors. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! Shutter looks absolutely creepy. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving :D Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!