Dec 16, 2021

Birthday Book Tag

 

So as I was reading through some of the different discussion posts, I found this tag and thought it would be fun to do since I saw the week before my birthday! So today is my birthday and I thought I'd have this post up! I found this post over at Lili Lost in a Book and she originally found it at Pages and Plot. I also borrowed the above image from Lili's post.

 


A BIRTHDAY CAKE
A book with a plot that seems cliche but you adore it anyway.

Not that I would call a The Beauty and the Beast retelling, cliche, but I do feel like it's the most popular fairy tale retelling that gets used. Basically this is The Beauty and the Beast with more fae, but obviously, a lot of people loved it anyway, myself included.



PARTY GUESTS
Your most anticipated book for this year.

That was definitely Once Upon a Broken Heart. Since this year is nearly over when it comes to releases, my most anticipated release for 2022 is naturally, the sequel to this one!



BIRTHDAY PRESENTS
A book that surprised you with how much you loved it.

I mean I adored Crave, but when I read the description of this one I was a bit fearful of the love triangle that was about to occur, because it was pretty much right there in black and white! But yeah, I totally loved this one!



"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" SONG
A book that certainly deserves all the hype it got.

I adore this series, so naturally, it deserves all the hype!



HAPPY MUSIC
A book with some very beautiful and truly memorable quotes

Yup, Caraval once again! I think I had equal amounts of quotes I wrote down between Caraval and Finale!



GETTING OLDER
A book that you read a long time ago, but you think you would appreciate more if you read it as a more mature reader.

I mean, I might have read Dracula a little too early in life, but I still appreciated it all the same. I perhaps might not have been able to get as into it if I read it later in life. So who knows?



SWEET BIRTHDAY MEMORIES
A book that kept you happy during a sad or demanding period of your life.

As a young teen looking for a teenage paranormal read in a paranormal-less world, I found this beauty and it captivated me so! I re-read Old Magic a few times (way before my blogging days) and it brought such comfort to me!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!