Dec 12, 2021

Stacking the Shelves

 

Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Reading Reality.

 

I actually didn't buy any books this week! But I did get some Fairy Loot preorders. I also preordered Renee's latest book, but that's from GC Readings so the copy won't be here right away, thankfully, I read it already so it's just a keeper copy I'm waiting on. Other than that everything has been pretty sedate. New job still going pretty good. Still trying to learn things virtually which I find a tad difficult since I can't just pop over to my trainer's desk and just ask for a refresher on this or that. But you know, new world order and all. Lol. But seriously, the job is good for the most part. I kind of hope maybe to be in office one day, but I gotta admit the commute is nicer! Lol.


Here's what I got this week:

Angelfall by Susan Ee--Fairy Loot exclusive SIGNED! I bought these probably in the beginning of the year! This was one of my favorite underrated series and that they're actually signed by Susan made my day! She's kind of on my author bucketlist of authors I'd love to meet!
World After by Susan Ee--Fairy Loot exclusive SIGNED! *I only took the one picture of the signature page
End of Days by Susan Ee--Fairy Loot exclusive SIGNED!


Vespertine by Margaret Rogerson--Fairy Loot exclusive SIGNED! I still need to read her books and I kind of impulsed bought the FL version of this one after liking the sound of it! Lol.


Then I won last month's 2021 Series Ender Reading Challenge monthly challenge and received an Amazon gift card from Holly @ Words Fueled by Love!


THANK YOU Holly!!

 

And then yesterday, I was pretty much doing my Xmas shopping but I might have bought 1 or 2 things for myself...a virtual no-no since my birthday is also this month, but it was a little thing I knew no one would buy and the second was my gift to myself really! Lol.

I bought myself a Squishmallow from my local Hallmark! I was sent a 30% off coupon that I learned could be used on these cuties so I decided I reallllllly wanted one! Lol! The penguin looked cute and wintry so I bought her!


Then just because I said I bought "two" items, I thought I'd show you the other! Lol. It's a Vera Bradley wristlet. I really like her items here and use to use a totebag to work everyday, but since I'm homebound now I don't use it. But anyway, I was actually wanting a wristlet like this for YALLFest last month, so I'll be prepared for next year if anything! I'm on the email list so I also get sent a "birthday coupon." It always promises a FREE GIFT with purchase and EVERY year for the past 4 or 5 that I've been on this list, I've gone (and at different points in the month), bought something and they were always out of the gift...NOT TODAY! Yes, it's just a cute little tape measure, but I was THRILLED! Nearly 5 years of never getting ANYTHING and they FINALLY had the free gift items! I was STOKED! Plus I also went when there a sale going on, because I can use my coupon on TOP of the sale. So I got this wristlet for half off! And it's a "new" item. Last year, I bought a cute clearance purse for over half off. 

So yeah, not bookish, but I was pretty excited about the wristlet sale AND the FREE gift that I never got before! Lol!


 


And that was it for me this week! Only 1 book was really added to the TBR pile, so I feel pretty good about that! What all did you get?








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!