Dec 12, 2021

Holiday Dinner Book Tag 2021

 

So I saw this tag on the discussion thread and thought it sounded familiar! Turns out I did it in 2018, but I felt like doing it again because Tis the Season and all! Lol. Lili Lost in a Book reminded me of the post with her own, so I borrowed her above image and decided to do it again! Most of these books are from this year, I think it's just the first and last ones I diverted on!


AUNTIE BROUGHT A PIE
A book (or series) that is popular but you don't care for

So I originally made a draft post of this and my original answer ended up being the same answer from 2 years ago. So I rethought on this and remembered I tried reading City of Bones at some point, but DNF'd so early on that it just didn't register with me. And naturally, Cassandra's books from this world are insanely popular!



TIME FOR THE MAIN COURSE
Your favorite book(s) of the year

Top 3 that I've read so far are definitely Once Upon a Broken Heart (no surprise!), Red Wolf, and Covet!



IT'S TIME FOR A TOAST
A debut author you can't wait to read more from

Okay, so I haven't read any debut authors that I actually enjoyed that much this year. Molly E. Lee isn't a debut author, but she is a debut YA author in some respect as her previous titles appear to be along the lines of adult or new adult!



ANYONE FOR DESSERT
A satisfying fluffy read

This series is as "fluffy" as I get! Lol. It's a cute blend of paranormal, mystery, and romance. Hence the "fluff!"



WE'RE HAVING LEFTOVERS
A book you would happily reread over and over again

That would easily be Legendary! Out of the trilogy I still feel like this is my favorite! Tella was just a riot and I loved her!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!