Dec 19, 2021

Stacking the Shelves--The Birthday Edition!

 

Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Reading Reality.

 

I had a pretty good week this week! My birthday was Thursday and I got some nice gift cards to start my book fund for next year! I'm notoriously hard to shop for since there's usually not a whole lot I need/want. And though my family doesn't like to gift gift cards, for me a bookish gift card is EXTREMELY thoughtful because it keeps my book buying habit under control...financially at least! Lol.


So here's what I got:

The Disney Princess by Charles Solomon--this looked a like a fun read and kind of gives an in-depth look at the making of the princesses. It goes from Snow White-Moana, but it looks like the Frozen girls are skipped over. Probably because there's a book dedicated to the movie alone I'm guessing!


a B&N gift card!


Then for review from the publisher I received:


The Deepest of Secrets by Kelley Armstrong (ARC)
Forging Silver into Stars by Brigid Kemmerer (ARC)


THANK YOU Minotaur Books & Bloomsbury YA!!



Then I received my December Doll of the Month from Pages of the Night!

It's Evangeline from OUABH! And it came with her matching print and I'm in LOOOVE!!!



Then I bought another Squishmallow that I saw at Five Below and just had to get it since it spoke to me:


It's a blue unicorn that says: Embrace Your Weirdness
I love it!




And that was it for me this week! What did you all get?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!