Dec 5, 2021

Stacking the Shelves--the SUPER SURPRISING one

 

Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Reading Reality.

 

This was a pretty good week all things considered. Still doing a weird sort of training virtually with my new job. It's a little odd just because it's not like I can pop over to my trainer's desk and ask a question, I mean I can bring up the chat forms and ask, but you know, for some general things it just seems weird to me do that. But I guess I'll get used to it. Not sure when we might go back to the office or if we will, as it seems most people are enjoying working from home, which is nice for commuting purposes, but since I struggle to be social with people, it's not so good for me in that sense. But still, I'm enjoying it for the most part and am happy.

 

Here's what I got this week:


The King of Koraha by Maria V. Snyder--Australian edition SIGNED!
The King of Koraha by Maria V. Snyder--US edition SIGNED!
Shadow of Light by Molly E. Lee--this one was supposed to arrive Tuesday, was then told it would arrive NEXT Sunday, then THIS Sunday, then it turned up yesterday. So yeah. That was a headache, but glad to finally have it!
Kingdom of the Cursed by Kerri Maniscalco--Bookish Box Edition SIGNED! Kept the cover design on the book a surprise, as well as the signature page! Also kept the redesigned first book cover a secret, but did share the sprayed edges which are a beautiful dusty pink that my camera and poor lighting cannot properly show!
The Dictionary of Obscure Sorrows by John Koenig--Stephanie Garber shared this on her Instagram account and I thought it looked so cool! Also thought maybe giving it a read would get my own writing urge triggered again!


Then I received my TBTB Secret Santa in the mail on Friday and I was too excited to wait...also I had B&N coupons, so I had to see what books I could buy off my "for later list" aka wishlist! Lol. 

I got: Mirror, Mirror by Ann Aguirre
Kingdom of Sea and Stone by Mara Rutherford
The Wife Upstairs by Rachel Hawkins
hot cocoa
hot cocoa chocolate stirrers
Vanilla Bean Noel candle
Vanilla Bean Noel hand sanitizer
Vanilla Bean Noel hand cream...all in a cute burlap bag!
fuzzy socks
a sticker
a super awesome ornament with my twitter/instagram handle on a library card bacground
Reese's miniature trees
Vanilla tootsie rolls which I love and are only out at winter for some reason!


THANKS AGAIN Holly!!!


Then I got one of my A Touch of Magic Designs orders:

The first was a Caraval print! I loooved this one! 


Then I also got the next monthly cupcake pin which was Caraval! So happy that this one fell in my birthday month...or I at least got it in my birthday month, so I call it a win either way!


Then I made a little order with LitJoy Crate during the holiday and got a few little items that I positively loved! I mostly ordered to get their next spell coin, as the weirdo in me still loves these things!

I got: The Illuminae Files headband--started wearing it and it's a little on the loose side, but I still love it!
the Caraval coin purse
the Wingardium Leviosa coin
Then I got a FREE sticker pack for the avid reader and omg, these all hit their marks, the Fantasy reader, the Sci-Fi reader--since my paranormals fall in this category, the Introverted but likes to talk books, and just one more page, plus a LitJoy one!


Then I got my Bookish Pops from Pages of the Night's Black Friday sale:

I finally got Magnus from Falling Kingdoms AND I managed to snag Yelena from Poison Study! Valek had sold out, but I'm hoping the next sale I can snag him!


Then my free print was the one from Kingdom of Wicked!


Then yesterday, I received my November DOTM, which as you may know was Jacks from Once Upon a Broken Heart. He sadly arrived broken off his stand, but I plan to go to the store today and buy some superglue that I used in my own crafting things that I ran out of, to get him back together. He's still super awesome though!

He also came with the print I had previously purchased, but no biggie! That was before I knew the DOTM would come with a matching print and didn't want to risk it! Can't wait to add him to my Caraval case...which I can't wait to replace with a bigger, wider one!


And FINALLY, this was an item I purchased last weekend but forgot to picture because I immediately added it to my shelves for the holidays:

A bookish Christmas tree snowglobe from B&N! It was just too pretty too pass up!



And that was it for me! I'm still reeling from all the awesomeness this week! What did you all get?








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!