Dec 21, 2021

Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays

 

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Purple Princess of The Purple Booker



Here are the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.

 

"Griffin gives me a gentle shake, urging me to look at him in the eyes. 'Then I don't care. It is what it is. You are the missing part of me, and I am never giving you up.'" p 81


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TITLE: Heart on Fire
AUTHOR: Amanda Bouchet

PUBLISHER: Sourcebooks Casablanca
GENRE: Fantasy
RELEASE DATE: January 2, 2018



Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and The Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

 

This week's topic is: Top Ten Books I Hope Santa Brings Me

 

*in no particular order

 

10. PROJECT 17 by Laurie Faria Stolarz--I still have a slew of her backlist titles to read so what's one more going to hurt? Lol
9. HAVOC by Mary Lindsey--missed the release of this one and I was dying to read it when I read the first book. Also had to wait for the real book to be available instead of the ebook.
8. BLOOD METAL BONE by Lindsay Cummings--this one sounded intriguing yet I somehow didn't buy it right away!


 

7. PRETTY BROKEN THINGS by Melissa Marr--somehow missing her releases lately!
6. SUPER ADJACENT by Crystal Cestari--this one sounded cute, but sadly, never went on sale and the HC is still not on sale and for whatever reason I want the HC vs the PB, plus I like this cover way better. Not that it changed much.
5. A HISTORY OF WILD PLACES by Shea Ernshaw--curious about this one!


 

 

4. SHADOW by Kara Swanson--I still need to read the first book but might as well add the second one to the list too! Lol. I think it's a duology, at least Goodreads is saying that as of now.
3. THE EX HEX by Erin Sterling--I love Rachel's other books so this one sounds paranormally fun!
2. BITTERBURN by Ann Aguirre--I got book 2 as a gift so now I need to get book 1! I know it's likely a series that doesn't have to be read in order, but I always read those in order anyway!





1. THE BALLAD OF NEVER AFTER by Stephanie Garber--because I believe in the magic of Santa! Lol. And because I always include 1 impossible book on this list! Lol.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!