Dec 26, 2021

Stacking the Shelves--The Christmas Edition

 

Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Reading Reality.

 

I hope everyone who celebrated yesterday, had a wonderful Christmas! Mine was great! I enjoyed time with my family, ate too many cookies, watched A Christmas Story a couple of times (it only plays 12 times you know!), and had dinner at my sister's! I got some nice goodies, mostly gift cards in the bookish sense, as my family knows how I like to buy my new releases throughout the year and all! Then work surprised us by letting us off just before 11am on the 23rd! I was shocked! I had stepped away from my laptop to use the bathroom and missed a call. I came back to my screen and saw in the chat all the wishes for a Merry Christmas and signing offs, then I saw our team leader sent me one saying we were off for the holiday! So that was a delight!

 

Here's what I got this week:

 
The Trouble With Witches by Kristen Painter--this was a FREEBIE download! I still need to finish her other series I was reading awhile back and I wanted to start this one too so thought why not?!
The Gilded Cage by Lynette Noni--Fairy Loot edition...and impulsively purchased!
High Jinx by Kelley Armstrong




Then I got my Black Friday order from A Touch of Magic Designs! I bought a few Caraval prints and the inner circle of ACOTAR! The TOG must have been a free gift, I couldn't get into that series so I'll likely include this in a giveaway at some future point! 




Then I got my Caraval pin from Pretty Gal Pins and it's so pretty! I can't wait to add it to my Caraval hoop!




And then my October Bookish Box arrived! I had forgotten what the book was but I was in love with the Caraval item and remembered that that was why I bought it! Lol!




And then there were a few gift cards to B&N and Amazon for books! Plus a few other non-bookish items that were on my list! So overall it was a GREAT Christmas! What all did you get?


 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!