Jan 22, 2012

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is a weekly blog post hosted by Kirsti over at The Story Siren and inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

So I didn't have a very entertaining mailbox this week. And while I didn't get any books :(  I still got some awesome book related goodies!

I got from Allison Pang, an awesome set of trading cards that relates to her next release Sliver of Shadows:



And then, I saw this shirt at Jess@The Cozy Reader got last week, and I thought, I HAVE to HAVE it! So I ordered it Sunday and it came this week after a long agonizing wait! It is super stellar and I just want to thank Jess again for showing it off last week so I was able to get one for myself!



Isn't it just the coolest! I bought it off of Shirt.Woot and it is now of my fave t-shirts! My other fave includes the one I got from Hot Topic a year or so ago that says: And then Buffy staked Edward. The End.

So that was my IMM this week, kind of nice not to have added to my TBR mountain although there's no telling what might happen next week!


26 comments:

  1. Oh, great. Now I want one of those shirts, too. LOL. Love the handsome long-haired men on the cards, BTW. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the t-shirt, Jessica! I've seen it around, and you are right - totally cool! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great loot this week. That shirt is fantastic. Have a great week and Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that shirt! Those trading cards look awesome.

    Old follower

    http://booksandcollege.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cards, I would love to have them too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, that T-shirt is super cool - I'm not surprised that it's now one of your favourites! Great IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That shirt is so cool. It may have to get one of them lol

     In My Mailbox  

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice shirt and cards. I really need a week when the mailbox doesn't overflow. Come to think of it (looking at TBR mountain), I need a year when the mailbox doesn't overflow. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing books this week!! They all look great :)

    Happy reading and thanks for stopping by!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your new T-shirt is epic LOL I want one :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that shirt!!! I really want to get one. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG! Love the shirt! And the swag is awesome! I can't wait for Sliver of Shadows to come out!
    I need a few weeks of no books. I was doing good and was actually seeing a dent in my piles but then I got a whole ton again.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute shirt! I'm so envious though that you got the trading cards from Allison Pang. :) I loved A Brush of Darkness and can't wait to read A Sliver of Shadows. Enjoy your goodies this week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice swag and shirt. I do like your other favorite shirt - cause Buffy is where it's at!
    - Jessica @ Book Sake

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the shirt! It's super cute. Hopefully next week will be a great book week for you!

    IMM at Book Brats!

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the t-shirt. I'm going to check that site out.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love that t-shirt, but I think if I could have one that said "And then Buffy staked Edward. The end." I would never take it off!!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    Kelly
    In My Mailbox @ Radiant Shadows

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like the t-shirt a lot! I want to be able to see each little vampire picture lol
    Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love that shirt lol. I'm definitely going to have to go order that lol.

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  20. OMGosh, I love that tshirt!! Great mailbox!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!