Jan 16, 2012

It's Monday! What are you Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:
Bad Blood by Kristen Painter (4 stars)
Treachery by Andrea Cremer (3.5 stars)
Bloodrose by Andrea Cremer (5 stars)


Review That was Posted:

Hallowed by Cynthia Hand (3.5 stars)


Currently Reading:

Shadow Heir by Richelle Mead


What I Plan to Read this Week:

Goddess Interrupted by Aimee Carter (e-ARC)


Other Posts of Interest:




4 comments:

  1. Did you like Bad Blood? I haven't started the series yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the cover on Goddess Interrupted it. I hope you enjoy it and thanks for stopping by my post =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a good week and have more good books planned! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books hope you enjoy your week of reading :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!