Jan 11, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday

I hate waiting...
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.

In Angel’s Wolf a vampire becomes fascinated with the seductive angel who rules Louisiana. But all is not what it appears to be in her court.

In
Angels’ Judgment a hunter must track one of her own gone bad, while surviving the deadly tests placed in her way by the archangels themselves. Unexpected backup comes from a stranger who might just be the most lethal threat of all...

Plus
FIRST TIME IN PRINT

In Angels' Pawn a vampire hunter faces off against two rival factions and the angel manipulating them both, and a vampire whose help is not entirely selfless...

And NEVER BEFORE PUBLISHED


In Angels’ Dance an angel trapped in the mountain stronghold of the Refuge finds herself under siege by a warrior angel from a martial court.


So can't wait to read this one! Got into the series last year and am already excited for this anthology of short stories Nalini wrote throughout the series!

TITLE: Angels' Flight
AUTHOR: Nalini Singh
GENRE:
Paranormal Romance
RELEASE DATE:
February 28, 2012


You will kill. The only question is when.

In the dark days since the insidious Red Lung virus decimated the human population, vampires have risen to rule the crumbling cities and suburbs. Uncontested Princes hold sway over diminished ranks of humans: their "pets." In exchange for their labor, loyalty and of course, their blood, these pets are registered, given food and shelter, permitted to survive.

Unregistered humans cling to fringes, scavenging for survival. Allison Sekemoto and her fellow Unregistereds are hunted, not only by vampires, but by rabids, the unholy result of Red Lung-infected vampires feeding on unwary humans. One night, Allie is attacked by a pack of rabids, saved by an unlikely hero...and turned vampire.

Uncomfortable in her undead skin, Allie falls in with a ragtag crew of humans seeking a cure, or cures: for Rabidism and for Vampirism. She's passing for human...for now. But the hunger is growing and will not be denied. Not for friendship—not even for love.


What Julie Kagawa fan isn't waiting for this book?! I am soooo stoped for it! Like I said, when Julie announced last spring at a signing that she was working on a vampire book I got really excited! And this was when I was still waiting in agonizing agony for The Iron Knight!

AUTHOR: Julie Kagawa
GENRE: YA Paranormal
RELEASE DATE: April 24, 2012




21 comments:

  1. I am so excited for both of these!!! Awesome WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't reach much YA fiction, but The Immortal Rules sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cover on Angel's Flight...hope you enjoy it!

    Here's MY WOW POST and
    MY WEBSITE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! What a lovely cover! Angel's Flight seems really good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard of the Guild Hunter's series before - will have to check it out!
    - Jessica @ Book Sake

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm dying for the Immortal Rules. I read the sample chapter at the end of the Iron Knight and it was good. I love vampires. I haven't read anything from Nalini Singh yet but I hear she has amazing stuff.
    Thanks for visiting My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  7. The first one is new to me... Angels are not my thing. Oh, except for Unearthly series! Enjoy!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great choices! I'll have to add them to the ever growing list of books I can't wait to check out - thank you for sharing! :)

    Here's mine:

    http://amylunderman.blogspot.com/2012/01/waiting-on-wednesday-5-and-some-goodies.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. i lOVE nalini singh. i am counting down the days til angel's flight. love the cover too.

    My WoW this week.

    -michelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Angel Flight's cover looks beautiful I should start really think about starting that series. I'm looking forward to The Immortal Rules as well.

    My WOW

    Old follower :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I keep meaning to read Nalini Singh's books, but I haven't gotten around to it. The Immortal Rules is on my tbr list though - can't wait till it comes out!

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm also excited about Kagawa's new series. She's a very talented author.
    Beautiful cover for Angel's Flight.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  13. I haven't read anything by Nalini Singh yet... :( but it sounds great!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great Picks! I'm excited for both of these!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great choices!! I haven't heard of the first book but I can't wait for the second :)

    Happy reading and thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Eeek! The Immortal Rules!<3 I'm so super excited about Julie's new series! And I really, really need to start reading Nalini Singh already. Seems like something I would enjoy, but it keeps getting pushed back on the TBR list. Great choices!;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Of course I have to read Julie Kagawa's The Immortal Rules! I've heard a lot of people rave about Nalini Singh's books so I think I'm going to have to pick one of those up soon. Shari (My Neurotic Book Affair)

    ReplyDelete
  18. So the first book is by an author I still have not found the time to read but the second I cannot wait to come out!!! I did not know what I was going to do when The Iron Fey series ended but now all is well in the universe :)

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW. I hope you can get your hands on these!!

    Megan @Xenophobic Bibliophile

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for stopping by! I'm looking forward to The Immortal Rules too. Great picks!


    Arianna@WanderingLibrarians

    ReplyDelete
  20. I still haven't read any books by Julie Kagawa yet. I just have a lot to read. It looks great, though.

    Old follower

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!