Jan 18, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday

I hate waiting...
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.


Agent of Death Madeline Black is finding out that some of the spirits of Chicago aren't ready to cross over.

Something is wrong with the souls of Chicago's dead. Ghosts are walking the streets, and Agent of Death Madeline Black's exasperating boss wants her to figure out why. And while work is bad enough, Maddy has a plethora of personal problems too. Now that Gabriel has been assigned as her thrall, their relationship has hit an impasse. At least her sleazy ex-fiancĂ© Nathaniel is out of the picture — or so she thinks...




Love this series!! It's so entertaining and exciting! Can't wait to read this installment!! And is anyone else agonizing over that last line?!


TITLE: Black Howl
AUTHOR: Christina Henry
GENRE:
Urban Fantasy
RELEASE DATE:
February 28, 2012







This electrifying new trilogy blends the best of paranormal and dystopian storytelling in a world where the war is over. And the vampires won.

Humans huddle in their walled cities, supplying blood in exchange for safety. But not even that is guaranteed. Dawn has lost her entire family and now reluctantly serves as the delegate to Lord Valentine, the most powerful vampire for miles. It isn’t until she meets Victor, Valentine’s son, that she realizes not all vampires are monsters....

Darkness Before Dawn is a fresh new story with captivating characters, unexpected plot twists, a fascinating setting, and a compelling voice. Written under the name J. A. London by a talented mother-son team, the trilogy is perfect for fans of
True Blood and the House of Night and Morganville Vampires series.


This one sounds equally exciting! So can't wait to try out this new series!!


TITLE: Darkness Before Dawn
AUTHOR: J.A. London
GENRE:
YA Paranormal
RELEASE DATE:
May 29, 2012








15 comments:

  1. I'm waiting on Darkness Before Dawn too! it looks and sounds amazing! Great picks for both:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black Howl looks intriguing...thanks for sharing.

    Here's MY WOW POST – Spin - and here’s
    MY WEBSITE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darkness Before Dawn is something that I'd want to read :))

    Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier :)

    My Wow is here .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darkness is on my TBR list too! I haven't read the other series, but it looks good.
    - Jessica @ Book Sake

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darkness before Dawn looks so good - if the contents are as good as the cover then it'll be great. Cool picks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by - Black Howl looks interesting.

    Here's my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  7. AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! Based on the cover of Darkness Before Dawn I thought that it was part of Lauren Kate's Fallen series- NOT SO! I will have to check it out (hopefully it is better than the Fallen series ;) ).

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait for this one to come out. Great pick, thanks for stopping by my WoW.

    Anna @ Wandering Librarians

    ReplyDelete
  9. Black howl sounds really good and darkness before dawn is on my TBR, great picks Jess. my pick is here http://sonythebooklover.com/2012/01/waiting-on-wednesday-40/.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooo...They both sound good!! I will have to add them to my Patiently Waiting list. Thanks so much for stopping by :)

    Megan @Xenophobic Bibliophile

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like the cover of Darkness Before Dawn. It's beautiful and a little bit creepy!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great choices!! This book sounds awesome!!

    Happy reading and thanks for stopping by!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really great pick. Here's my WOW


    Don't forgot to check out my Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  14. They both sound very exciting, I am definitely adding them to my ever growing list of TBR books. Thank you for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. AHHH! I SO can't wait for Darkness Before Dawn!! I love the cover, it's sooooo very gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!