Jan 1, 2012

Top 5 Sundays

Top 5 Sundays is a weekly blog meme created by Larissa at Larissa's Bookish Life.

Every Sunday I will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be about anything and every week I'll have a new theme {You can vote on next week’s theme on my left sidebar!} and I will ad the Mr.Linky bellow the post so you can do a list with the theme and add you link to it.

Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Fell free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)

This week's topic is: Most Awaited Books of 2012!**


*in no particular order
** so far, naturally!


 By Kelley Armstrong (July 24)

Soooooooooo soooooooooo soooooooo cannot wait to see how the series comes to an end! I've loved it from the beginning and as sad as I am to see it end, I truly can't wait!


by Julie Kagawa (April 24)

Since around April of 2011 maybe, when I met Julie along with other authors in Ohio, she briefly mentioned this book that she was working on for the next year and I was excited then! So can't wait to finally read it!



Kelly Keaton (February 21)

Totally LOVED the first book! It was probably one of the first Greek mythology type books I've read! Which are now getting really popular! Can't wait for this one!




Aimee Carter (March 27)

My other fave Greek mythology series from 2011! So can't wait to see what else happens in this series! The first one was incredible! Gonna be hard to beat I think!




Shannon Delany (January 31 & August 7)

Yes, I have 2 here! But you can see why, right? I mean when Shannon Delany's gonna have 2 books in one of my fave series, it deserves top nominations! And it will always have that at my blog! :)



5 comments:

  1. GODDESS INTERUPPTED!!! *fangirls so much she passes out*

    ComaCalm's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D Good choices!! I love those covers as well. :)

    Here's mine:
    http://www.bookmarkyourthoughts.com/2012/01/top-5-sunday-january-1st-2012.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks!! I can not wait for Thirteen and Goddess Interrupted. Man I have so so so many books it would be hard to narrow them down. 2012 is going to have some amazing reads!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great picks! You talk so much about Shannon's books, I gotta start that series LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am SO excited for Julie Kagawa's new series! I love her! Really, really looking forward to Goddess Interrupted as well! Great picks!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!