Jan 8, 2012

Top 5 Sundays

Top 5 Sundays is a weekly blog meme created by Larissa at Larissa's Bookish Life.

Every Sunday I will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be about anything and every week I'll have a new theme {You can vote on next week’s theme on my left sidebar!} and I will ad the Mr.Linky bellow the post so you can do a list with the theme and add you link to it.

Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Fell free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)


This week's topic is: FINISHED SERIES YOU MISS THE MOST!



*in no particular order


THE SHIFTERS SERIES
Rachel Vincent

I loooooved this series!! Never had a series sucked me in so much! Man! I really got into caring and being aggravated by the characters--all right by Faythe--and the series was just incredible! So many twists and turns! This is really one of my top fave series!


HARRY POTTER
J.K. Rowling

How can I not mention Harry Potter? This was an epic series for me! And as sad as I was to see it end--still gotta watch that last movie part 2--I thought it ended on a good note! I loved it and if I ever have the time I would love to re-read the series!



THE FEVER SERIES
    Karen Marie Moning



OMG! This series was incredible! Definitely a top fave! And I guess it was best that I discovered it a little late in life because then I was able to read the first four books back to back and then had to wait for the finale! Which was epic! Loved it! Mac and Barrons are forever in my heart!


THE FORBIDDEN GAME TRILOGY
L.J. Smith


This was my fave L.J. Smith series! Read it before The Vampire Diaries! Loved the retro covers here too, I actually have the retro cover for the companion novel! It was just an exciting series with an unexpected ending! Totally recommend this series to L.J. fans!


THE IRON FEY CHRONICLES
Julie Kagawa

Another fave series of mine that has ended! Totally loved it! Do not know what took me so long to read it! It was incredible! And according to Goodreads there's gonna be a spinoff!!

4 comments:

  1. Out of these, I'm ashamed to say that I've only read Harry Potter which I LOVE. I can't wait to read the Iron Fey series, it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have to say I miss Anita Blake and Merry Gentry. Not that they're done; but I am all caught up! Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust
    @fangswandsfairy
    steph@fangswandsandfairydust.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought about putting The Iron Fey series but I haven't finished the last book yet so it isn't quite over for me. I still need to read the Fever series. Otherwise awesome list!

    Megan @Xenophobic-Bibliophile

    Old Follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome picks! I agree with you in all of them! =D

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!