Jan 2, 2012

It's Monday! What are you Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.
Last Week I Read:
Firelight by Kristen Callihan--Review to come later this month


DNF Review:

To Walk the Night by E.S. Moore


Currently Reading (or about to):

Pure by Jennifer Armentrout (ARC)



What I (might) Plan to Read this Week:

Bad Blood by Kristen Painter


Other Posts of Interest:





7 comments:

  1. Ooh, I'm reading Firelight at the moment! I plan to read Pure soon too. :D

    ComaCalm's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading Pure right now. I'm a big fan of the Covenant series.

    Win a signed copy of On a Dark Wing + special gift

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you're enjoying Pure! Thanks for stopping by my It's Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOH I love the cover of Bad Blood. I want to read Pure too. Great picks for this week!!! Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think we will finally read Bad Blood... At least we will try!

    Check out mine at http://placeofreeds.blogspot.com
    And enter to win in our 12 Days of Christmas Blog Event!

    Cana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great week! I just had to pre-order Firelight after seeing that great cover. I hope it is as good as it looks. Have a wonderful reading week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great books hope you enjoy your week of reading

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!