Jan 31, 2012

Teaser Tuesday

Reading furiously trying to finish this one! Since it's apart of the Bewitching ARC Tours, it was sent as a PDF and reading on my computer screen all day is really straining on my eyes. So it goes slower. But still working at it!


Here are the rules:
1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.

"'Oh, yeah,' Phineas yawned. 'They couldn't keep their hands off each other. Surprised it didn't wake you up. Especially when Talivar dragged out the assless leather chaps and started riding the incubus around like a pony.'" p 313*


*This quote come from my e-ARC copy, therefore it and the page number are not final.









TITLE: A Sliver of Shadow
AUTHOR: Allison Pang
PUBLISHER:
Simon & Schuster Adult Publishing Group
GENRE:
Urban Fantasy
RELEASE DATE:
February 28, 2012


14 comments:

  1. ohhhhh nice teaser. thanks for stopping by. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, great teaser! :) I haven't heard of this book before but I'll check it out.

    Here's my teaser for this week.

    Vicky
    Books, Biscuits & Tea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good teaser. That is a book I had not seen before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teaser! It definitely says a lot about this story, which is how incredibly awesome it is. I think I might need a re-read – thank you for sharing! :)

    Here’s mine:

    http://amylunderman.blogspot.com/2012/01/teaser-tuesdays-everneath-by-brodi.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, clearly, I cannot wait to read A Sliver of Shadow especially after THAT teaser. Thanks for sharing, you tease, you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too funny! I haven't heard of this one but will be adding it to my TBR pile!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an image! I hope you are enjoying it. Happy reading and thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hilarious teaser! Looking forward to review of this one:) Have a great week. Shari over at My Neurotic Book Affair
    Long time follower!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! What a teaser! New follower, thanks for following my blog.
    http://BooksandSparkles.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL! Sounds like a pretty interesting book! I mean, Incubus riding? :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the teaser!!! It's really entertaining. Thanks for stopping by my teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I have never heard of this book before, but it sounds interesting! Thanks for sharing.
    Waiting For Wentworth

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gotta love assless chaps! LMAO
    Thanks for visiting my TT!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!