Jan 17, 2012

Teaser Tuesday

Here are the rules:
1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.

So I was going to start my e-ARC of Goddess Interrupted after finishing Shadow Heir, but when I clicked send to Kindle, it didn't send right away. And as you know I hate waiting. And I didn't want to waste the few remaining reading hours I had so I started this one, since it's a novella and hoping that by tomorrow GI will have sent to my Kindle, twice...

"''I think Kaylee hit her head in the wreck that killed her mom when she was a kid.' I'd come up with no better theory, other than that she was faking crazy just to sabotage my entire existence." Kindle loc. 44-50/1144
















GENRE: YA Paranormal
RELEASE DATE: January 1, 2012






14 comments:

  1. Seems kinda harsh lol?
    Great teaser. Definitely want to know more!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog
    TToria
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol..I have to agree with Jennifer..sounds kinda messed up!...will have to add this to my list.

    Here's my TT: http://queenofallshereads.blogspot.com/2012/01/teaser-tuesday-jan-17-2012.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for stopping by chick. always nice to see you over at sbc.

    cool teaser this week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's funny and kind of messed up at the same time. Great teaser!

    Thanks for stopping by my TT :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. interesting/ tnx 4 sharing
    have not read ther series jet :<

    my tt

    a vid book lovers will love
    The JOY of books

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm about to start this series! *-* I bought the first volume, with book 0, 1 and 2. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've seen this book around and it looks really good! I hope your enjoying it =) Thanks for stopping by my TT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great teaser! It will be interesting seeing the story from another character's viewpoint.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, that's a little crazy! I haven't read anything in this series, but its on my TBR list!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    Kelly
    Radiant Shadows

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice! Thanks for stopping by :)
    Happy reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I read this last week. Loved it! Great teaser.

    Thanks for stopping by Better Read Than Dead!

    ~Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't read any of Rachel Vincent's books but this series really looks good. It sucks to think she actually thinks Kaylee is out to sabotage her, hopefully things will get better for her!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog, hope you don't have to wait too long to read GI :)

    April @ My Shelf Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  13. I haven't read this series yet but it's on my TBR pile! Great teaser :)

    Mine is here: http://booklovingmommy.blogspot.com/2012/01/teaser-tuesday-january-17-2012.html

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!