Jan 4, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday

I hate waiting...
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.


A power she can’t deny. A destiny she’s determined to fight.

When Ari first arrived in the dilapidated city of New 2, all she wanted was to figure out who she was. But what she discovered was beyond her worst nightmare. Ari can already sense the evil growing inside her—a power the goddess Athena will stop at nothing to possess.

Desperate to hold on to her humanity and protect her loved ones, Ari must fight back. But Athena’s playing mind games, not just with Ari but with those she cares about most. And Athena has a very special plan for the brooding and sexy Sebastian.

Ari is determined to defeat Athena, but time is running out. With no other options, Ari must unleash the very thing she’s afraid of: herself.


Soooo can't wait for this one! I LOVE Greek mythology!


TITLE: A Beautiful Evil
AUTHOR: Kelly Keaton
GENRE:
YA Paranormal
RELEASE DATE:
February 21, 2012




It isn’t easy being the rather overlooked and unhappy youngest sibling to sisters named for the other six days of the week. Sunday’s only comfort is writing stories, although what she writes has a terrible tendency to come true.

When Sunday meets an enchanted frog who asks about her stories, the two become friends. Soon that friendship deepens into something magical. One night Sunday kisses her frog goodbye and leaves, not realizing that her love has transformed him back into Rumbold, the crown prince of Arilland—and a man Sunday’s family despises.

The prince returns to his castle, intent on making Sunday fall in love with him as the man he is, not the frog he was. But Sunday is not so easy to woo. How can she feel such a strange, strong attraction for this prince she barely knows? And what twisted secrets lie hidden in his past—and hers?


I sooooooo love fairy tales! Which makes me kinda twisted: love of paranormal, Disney, and fairy tales--which only touches the surface. But this one sounds so exciting! I really can't wait to read this one!


TITLE: Enchanted
GENRE: YA Fantasy
RELEASE DATE: May 8, 2012




22 comments:

  1. Great picks! I got the first pick for review but I haven't read the first book in the series yet.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Beautiful Evil sounds interesting, and that cover really catches your eye.

    Here's my WOW for the week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still need to read Sweet Venom. Sounds so interesting a story about Medusa's ancestors. I love the covers of both books too!
    Thanks for visiting My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to Enchanted.

    Here's my WOW pick.

    Kat
    Wit and Sin

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one will have to go on my list too. Love the cover and the description. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been meaning to read Darkness Becomes for soooo long. I can't believe the release of book 2 is almost here.

    My WOW

    Old follower :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great picks! These are definitely being added to my TBR list now, they sound great - thank you for sharing! :)

    Here's mine:

    http://amylunderman.blogspot.com/2012/01/waiting-on-wednesday-and-insecure.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to read both, love the covers and the synopsis!
    - Jessica @ Book Sake

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both great picks! I really need to read A Beautiful Dark so I can read A Beautiful Evil when it comes out!

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I all kinds of want to read Enchanted!!! I love fairy tales too:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't wait to get my hands on the greek mythology book! :) Enchanted seemed just as good. Definitely adding them to my list of books to read. Thanks for the post.
    - Veronica from Read Books Have Fun.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, they so freaking good! *-*
    thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Enchanted looks soooooooo awesome!!!!! I can't wait to pick it up!!! Love the cover :)

    Happy Holidays!

    Jaskirat~SeeitORreadit
    International 300 Follower Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  14. Both of those look like great reads! I love the covers! Great picks and thanks for stopping by my WoW :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ahh I still need to read Darkness Becomes Her! this second one had a gorgeous cover too though!

    And I've got Enchanted on my TBR list too,it sounds so good!

    Thanks for sopping by! :D

    <3
    Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really want Enchanted too. A Beautiful Evil sounds pretty cool, I'll have to add it to my TBR list :)
    Jessi @ Auntie Spinelli Reads

    ReplyDelete
  17. I haven´t heard of them, i like the covers.
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  18. I can't wait for a Beautiful Evil! It just looks SO amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those two books have fantastic covers but Beautiful Evil is a bit creepy... hehe. I haven't heard of it before but looks good. (I hate snakes though!) Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ahahahaha! I'm *dying* over here! I can't believe you worked in a Princess Bride reference! Brilliant.

    These books look terrific, and I haven't heard of either of them. Definitely will have to consider adding them to my TBR. Thanks for the recommendations.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Both books look great but I haven't heard of Enchantment and it sounds really good. I LOVE Wednesdays:) Shari (My Neurotic Book Affair)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ohhh, excellent picks Jessica! I am really excited about both of these books as well!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!