Sep 16, 2013

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.
Last Week I Read:
Biting Bad by Chloe Neill (5 stars)
Murder on the House by Juliet Blackwell (5 stars)
Candle Bay by Tamara Thorne (4 stars)


Review that was Posted:

 The Clockwork Scarab by Colleen Gleason (ARC) (5 stars)



Currently Reading:

Grave Memory by Kalayna Price



What I Plan to Read this Week:

Insurgent by Veronica Roth
The Transfer by Veronica Roth


Other Posts of Interest:




6 comments:

  1. I waited too long between Divergent and Insurgent....I couldn't jump right into Insurgent and so I set it aside. Wish there was a way to remind myself of all the plot points without rereading the whole book....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice week. Going to check out your review of The Clockwork Scarab.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier and commenting on my post.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you enjoyed Biting Bad. I did too. I still haven't read Insurgent. I really hope I get a chance to add it to my calendar before Allegiant comes out. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to read Divergent and Insurgent... really don't want to see the movie before reading the book. I guess w/ the third one coming I can at least read them all together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the ARC for Clockwork Scarab. After seeing your review, I will try to get to it. Thanks for visiting my Monday post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a busy reader! My Monday Meme: http://andreareadsandreviews.blogspot.com/2013/09/it-is-monday-what-are-you-reading-9-2313.html or http://reviewbooksandmore.com/2013/09/23/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-92313/

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!