Nov 11, 2013

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read: 


Unchained by J. Lynn (5 stars)
The Sharpest Blade by Sandy Williams (ARC)--Review to come at a later date
Focus by Alyssa Rose Ivy (4.5 stars)
Found by Alyssa Rose Ivy (4 stars)
Requiem for the Dead by Kelly Meding (4 stars)



Review That was Posted:

Chimera by Kelly Meding (ARC) (4 stars)


Currently Reading:

Dead Suite by Wendy Roberts



What I Plan to Read this Week:

Drop Dead Beauty by Wendy Roberts



Other Posts of Interest:




5 comments:

  1. I need to read Unchained! I love J.Lynn books. Enjoy your books.
    Here is My It’s Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica, all your books look truly awesome! I haven't read either of them, so I have to check which ones currently inhabit my TBR shelf :)
    Have a great week!
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a busy week for you.

    ENJOY!!

    THANKS for stopping by my blog earlier.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete
  4. 5 star reads always get my attention. Have a great week of reading.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!