Jun 4, 2015

Follow Friday

This is a weekly blog meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:

1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list  
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!



This week's question is: How would you pitch to the biz to make your favorite book into a movie? - Suggested by Girl of 1000 Wonders 



MY ANSWER: Funny how earlier this week I was making a post of books that I'd like to see made into a movie or TV series, and now I can't think of which ONE I'd like to see most! There are soooo many!

But the gist of my pitch would be like this: This book is awesome! It's incredibly epic! Make it a movie! Now! ;) 




 

10 comments:

  1. Very well said! My FF: http://bookstopcorner.blogspot.in/2015/06/feature-follow-13-pitching-in-for-your.html

    Old Follower :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's pretty much what I said for my reason! Ha ha! Old follower!

    Lizzie @ lizziethesarcasticblonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make it a movie that doesn't suck now! (fixed this for you) Hahaha! I totally agree!

    Here's my F&F!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how demanding some of the pitches are! LOL! Check out my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's heard for me to choose, because I know how movies don't always follow what happens in the book. I'll support whoever pitches the movie, but I won't be the pitcher!

    Old Follower :)

    Meredith @ A Book Lover's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had a hard time with this question too. I was finally able to pick my favorite book but it took a bit. There's so many good books!

    My FF!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, great! My question is picked and I didn't even do a post. Aaah! It's hard to pick which books we'd want to see made into films!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is my initial feeling as well! old GFC follower and new Bloglovin' follower. here's my FF

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!