Jun 3, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday

I hate waiting...
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.


Ash would have given her life to save her teammates.
Instead, they gave their lives to save hers.


Lieutenant Ramie Ashdyn is an anomaly, a person whose genetic makeup makes her stronger and smarter than the average human. She’s pledged her life to protect the Coalition, an alliance of thirteen planetary systems, but when a top secret operation turns bloody, she’s charged with treason and the brutal executions of her teammates.

The Coalition needs the information Ash’s team stole on their last mission, so they send in Commander Rhys “Rest in Peace” Rykus to get it. He’s the man who’s responsible for turning Ash into an elite soldier… and he’s a man who isn’t, never was, and never will be in love with the woman he trained. Or so he tells himself.

Ash wants nothing more than to clear her name and be the woman her former instructor wants her to be, but the enemy who killed her teammates did more than frame her for treason and murder: they telepathically silenced her mind, preventing her from saying anything that might point to the truth about what happened.

Now Ash is trapped and set to be executed, the truth dying with her. Unless she can prove her innocence. But taking that path could destroy the Coalition she’s sworn to preserve and protect…


A brand new series from Sandy Williams?! I am sooo in!!!


TITLE: Shades of Treason
AUTHOR: Sandy Williams
PUBLISHER: Brimfire Press
GENRE: Sci-fi/Fantasy

RELEASE DATE: July 1, 2015 


The final novel in the New York Times bestselling series

It’s all come down to this, following the discoveries made by Cormac in Low Midnight, Kitty and her allies are ready to strike. But, when their assassination attempt on the evil vampire Dux Bellorum fails, Kitty finds herself running out of time. The elusive vampire lord has begun his apocalyptic end game, and Kitty still doesn’t know where he will strike.

Meanwhile, pressure mounts in Denver as Kitty and her pack begin to experience the true reach of Dux Bellorum’s cult. Outnumbered and outgunned at every turn, the stakes have never been higher for Kitty. She will have to call on allies both old and new in order to save not just her family and friends, but the rest of the world as well.




The final book in the series! Eep! I still need to read the last one as well, I mean it's Cormac's book!! At 14 books this will officially be the longest series I read. Prior to that it was 3 series tied at 13!

TITLE: Kitty Saves the World
AUTHOR: Carrie Vaughn
PUBLISHER: Tor Books
GENRE: Urban Fantasy

RELEASE DATE: August 4, 2015 





31 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of your picks this week, Jessica, but they both sound good. I totally get why you're waiting!
    Hopefully, you'll get your hands on them very soon.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shades of Treason sounds great...I do love a good sci fi romance...and I have been meaning to read more lately...adding it to my list. Hope you enjoy both of these when you get them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shades of Treason sounds like it's going to be cliche, but at the same, interesting too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read anything by either of these authors, but Shades of Treason sounds awesome.
    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shades of Treason sounds cool- will be waiting on your review. A 14 book series? You go girll!

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read anything from either of these authors, but they both look really good. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to agree that Shades of Treason sounds very interesting.
    Thanks for sharing, Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great choices, as always! Thanks for sharing! I hope to see you around my blog

    Katelynn
    www.literarychameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't heard of either of the books this week, but thanks for introducing me to something new! I hope you enjoy them when they come out.

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've not heard of these, Jessica! I hope you enjoy the books when you read them :)

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't heard of either of these but those sure are some awesome covers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Not my kind of reads but I do hope you enjoy them once you get them. Thanks for sharing and stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I haven't heard of either of these but they both sound really good! That second series looks like one I might really be interested in. Thanks for sharing! :)

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Shades of Treason sounds awesome! I'm definitely adding it to my tbr! I haven't even started the Kitty books. I think I have the first few around here somewhere. Great picks!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    ReplyDelete
  15. 14 books in one series??!! That's dedication. I have wanted to read the Pretty Little Liars series for the longest time, but there are so many that I would feel bad if I didn't read all of them. The longest series that I have fully completed has been the Harry Potter series.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I haven't heard of either of these. The first one isn't really my cup of tea, but the second one sounds good. What is the title of the first book in that series? I think I'd like to check it out. Thanks for sharing and for visiting my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aah, Shades of Treason sounds so good!!! I think I read The Shadow Reader but never had a chance to read the others, even though I enjoyed book #1 :) But I will definitely be looking out for this new release! Thanks so much for sharing and stopping by!

    Zareena @ The Slanted Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm so behind in the Kitty Norville series! Shades of Treason looks good! I hope you enjoy them both! Thanks for visiting my post!

    ReplyDelete
  19. new to me but sounds good. Hope you get a chance to read it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  20. both of these are new to me but intriguing!

    thanks for stopping by My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  21. 14 books in a series? That's crazy. I hope you enjoy reading both of your picks this week. Thank you for stopping by My WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Two eye-catching covers! I hope you enjoy them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. They are both new to me, although they do sound very interesting :) I can't believe there are 14 books in the series :O Hope you enjoy them. (: Thanks for stopping by my blog today.

    Jackie @Jackie's Book World

    ReplyDelete
  24. Shades of Treason looks really good!! I hadn't seen that one before. Thanks for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete
  25. Shades of Treason definitely looks interesting. The other book looks really good as well. I hope you enjoy all your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  26. I haven't heard of these books before but they do sound good. I like the covers!!

    Shannon @ The Tale Temptress

    ReplyDelete
  27. Shades of Treason sounds like a great read! I hope you get it soon!

    Naomi @ Naomi’s Reading Palace

    ReplyDelete
  28. Shades of Treason seems like it's going to be amazing, so I added it to my TBR! As for your second choice, I haven't read the series but I plan on checking it out. Thanks for sharing!

    Betsy @ I Sold My Soul For Books

    ReplyDelete
  29. Both of these are new to me! I'll have to check them out soon! Thanks for visiting my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Ooh, I haven't heard of any of these before, you've piqued my interest :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!