Jun 29, 2015

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

Enduring Light by Alyssa Rose Ivy (4 stars)
Wicked Embers by Keri Arthur (ARC)--Review to come at a later date
Forged in Stone by Alyssa Rose Ivy (5 stars)
The Werewolf Meets His Match by Kristen Painter (Early Copy) (5 stars)


Review That Was Posted:

Spellbinder by C.C. Hunter (ARC) (4.5 stars)


DNF Review:

Ink and Bone by Rachel Caine (Early Copy)


Currently Reading:

Crystal Kingdom by Amanda Hocking (ARC)


What I Plan to Read this Week:

Led Astray by Kelley Armstrong (ARC)


Other Posts of Interest:







5 comments:

  1. Such a nice selection of books. I'm sorry Ink and Bone wasn't to your taste. I'll be eager to see what you think of Kelley Armstrong's. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are so many awesome books on this list! I love Alyssa Rose Ivy, but Forged in Stone is still sitting on my kindle... Kelley Amstrong and C.C. Hunter are two of my favorites also! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, you DNF'd Ink & Bone? I read it this weekend and really liked it. Although I know you're a big fan of the supernatural stuff and this was more of a historical mystery which is my thing. Oh well, you can't win 'em all.

    I hope you enjoy your reads this week. I just started Silver in the Blood by Jessica Day George. I've heard some mixed reviews but I'm so far pretty engaged.
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those all look really good! I'm reading Teresa of the New World - so far it's very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I´ll be waiting your review of Led Astray, I really like Kelley Armstrong books.
    Adriana @ Reading Fictional

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!