Jun 22, 2015

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

Daughter of Earth and Sky by Kaitlin Bevis (4 stars)
The Iron Queen by Kaitlin Bevis (3.5 stars)
Beckoning Light by Alyssa Rose Ivy (3.75 stars)
Perilous Light by Alyssa Rose Ivy (4 stars)


Currently Reading:

Enduring Light by Alyssa Rose Ivy


What I Plan to Read this Week:

Wicked Embers by Keri Arthur (ARC)


Other Posts of Interest:






4 comments:

  1. These are books I've never heard of. I'm going to have to check these out thanks :D

    Alex @ The Book's Buzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice assortment of books. I have read some by Keri Arthur but this one is new to me. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of these yet, but I will definitely check them out more! I'm currently reading and loving Tricks by Ellen Hopkins! I plan on reading No More Confessions and Banished. I gotta catch up on those review books! hahaha! I hope you have a great week!

    Meredith @ A Book Lover's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven´t heard of this books before.
    Adriana @ Reading Fictional

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!