Jun 7, 2015

Stacking the Shelves

This weekly meme is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!



I had a pretty decent week! I keep saying I need to stop with the book buying, but...yeah...I've never been very good at that! LOL! Luckily I didn't add too much to the TBR Mountain of Doom! Most were just keeper copies!!


Here's what I bought:

Nearly Found by Elle Cosimano--keeper copy! Bought it to help with sales so there could hopefully, maybe, possibly be a third book and bring about some resolution with one issue that was ongoing in the two books so far!
Servants of the Storm by Delilah Dawson--paperback keeper copy; yeah...with the new cover art for the paperback I found myself needing a copy. I have no willpower when it comes to buying books!
Powerless by Tera Lynn Childs & Tracy Deebs--another keeper copy! Loved this one and cannot wait for book 2!
Eighth Grave After Dark by Darynda Jones--SIGNED! I bought yet another copy from Author, Author! It's hard to not want to continue owning the entire series signed when everything so far is signed! LOL! Still gotta read 7th Grave though!
The Eternal City by Paula Morris--this twisted in Roman mythology, basically like Greek but different names! Plus I love the Rome setting!!



And then my non-book, but still totally bookish item that I got from Jessi at Novel Heartbeat...Creations!! They're gorgeous! I was so glad she had two designs to go with the US and UK covers, but I seriously couldn't decide which one to get! Then it was still a minute or two of deciding which cover gets the scales and which gets the dust!

Thank you again so much Jessi! I love them! The box is adorable too! So keeping that!! ;)

And that was my bookish haul this week! What did you get?









26 comments:

  1. I love when online orders come in pretty boxes. I have kept so many, because they are great for storage, organization, and decorations!

    I haven't been adding books recently, because I went to the library and came back with a bunch. Plus, I just want to cut my TBR down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoy the Darynda Jones novel....I hear that series is pretty fantastic. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for the Darynda book! happy reading lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I got Powerless and I'm actually reading it right now. I'm a great fan of both author's writing so I was heavily surprised when they decided to collab together and now can't wait for the book's sequels! Hope you enjoy it just as much and you should definitely read Doomed by Tracy Deebs!

    Alex @ The Book's Buzz

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got some great looking books!

    Stormi
    Week in Review

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great fantastic week for you. I love seeing what people get in their hauls. The Eternal City is a book that I'm really interested in. I think you will love it as well.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul! The Girl at Midnight is on my calendar to read. I have heard so many great things about it. Thanks for visiting my posts. Have a great reading week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, a signed Eighth Grave! I haven't started the series yet (I know--shame on me), but I've heard that's it's incredibly hilarious. ;) Also, I LOVE Jessi's stuff! I'm going to see if there's anything in her Etsy shop for me to snag. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got Powerless at RT and it does look really good. Hope you enjoy all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been wanting to check out Powerless for a while now. I hope you enjoy your books!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  11. The new cover for Servants of the Storm is so cool!! I have the hardback but I still haven't read it... I hope you enjoy all your new books (I'm really bad at not buying too)!

    Here's my Weekly Recap!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Eternal City sounds great, hope you enjoy and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the Heartbeat Creations and the signed book from Jones..too cool! Have a lovely week Jessica,

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great books for you this week! I love getting signed books to, its like Christmas! I hope you enjoy your new books. Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. The jewelry - that is awesome! Did you buy it from her? Does she have an Etsy store? I am off to investigate :D I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a wonderful week :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice books and swag as always :) I hope you enjoy your new reads!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aww, I'm so glad you like the necklaces!!! Thank you so much! <3

    Eternal City looks interesting and I've had my eye on Servants of the Storm for a while now. Hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice haul! I bought Nearly Found and Servants of the Storm this week, too (but you know that already, lol). I didn't realize that Powerless was out already. I'm trying to be good next week, but it's really hard! Those necklaces are GORGEOUS! Enjoy your new books! Happy reading!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    ReplyDelete
  19. You always have signed books! Every week! So jelly :)

    Enjoy your newbies!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome necklaces! And I'm going to have to look into a few of those books. :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesome haul! I love the jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Looking forward to Eight Grave. Nice that yours is signed. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I haven't seen Servants of the Storm around but now you have me intrigued.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Got some great books:) Bookish items are so cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  25. The Eternal City looks good and those jewelry items are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I still need to read Darynda Jones' books. I hope you enjoy the rest of your haul!

    Naomi @ Naomi’s Reading Palace

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!