Jun 8, 2015

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

Alice by Christina Henry (ARC)--Review to come at a later date
The Veil by Chloe Neill (ARC)--Review to come at a later date
Token of Darkness by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes (3 stars)


Review That Was Posted:

Amber Smoke by Kristin Cast (ARC) (3.5 stars)


Currently Reading:

All Just Glass by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes


What I Hoping to Read this Week:

 Poison Tree by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes
Promises to Keep by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes


Other Posts of Interest:








7 comments:

  1. That cover for Alice though. I look forward to reading that review! I'm currently reading Ingenue by Jillian Larkin, Along the Way by Jacqueline Kolosov, and Les Mis by Victor Hugo. Have a great week!

    Meredith @ A Book Lover's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooooo jealous you've been able to read The Veil, I'm dying to read it myself and jumped for joy when I saw it on Netgalley..... then died more than a little when I saw it was for US only, gutted! Can't wait to see what you've made of it! Any hints? Good or not?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forgot to add that I'm reading Naomi Novik's Uprooted!

      Delete
  3. I still haven't heard if I've been approved to read The Veil. Luckily, I have the new Nalini Singh to keep me busy while I wait. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've not heard of All Just Glass but it looks good! I hope you are enjoying it. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so want to read The Veil! you are totally lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you always seem to have some amazing books on your list.xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!