Jun 11, 2015

NEW RELEASE NOTIFICATION--Forged in Stone by Alyssa Rose Ivy

FiS RDL banner

 

Fans of Alyssa Rose Ivy’s, we have a SUPER exciting announcement!

 

FORGED IN STONE,

Book 1 in The Forged Chronicles

is here!!!

 

That’s right! Alyssa Rose Ivy has released this New Adult Fantasy Romance TODAY! And that’s not all… You can find an exclusive Crescent Chronicles bonus scene in the back of FORGED IN STONE! You are NOT going to want to miss this exciting, new series. Go grab your copy today! 

 

Forged in Stone - Cover

 

Amazon ** Barnes & Noble ** iBooks

 

A Message from Alyssa:

 

Hey everyone! I'm excited to announce the surprise release of Forged in Stone, the first book in a brand new NA Fantasy Romance series. I've been waiting to write this story for ages, and I'm so excited to finally share it with all of you. Although it’s fantasy, there are paranormal elements and it will eventually tie into the other Chronicles series. Fans of Levi and Jared will definitely want to meet James.


When you are finished reading Forged in Stone, be sure to check out the bonus Crescent Chronicles short story in the back. I hope you guys enjoy James and Ainsley's story!


About FORGED IN STONE:

The son of darkness is all grown up... 

James is a Guardian. He is tasked with protecting the most important person in his world. For eight years he has done his job without complaint, but he has grown tired of living under the shadow of a father who is responsible for the most unimaginable violence and destruction his world has ever known. 

Ainsley is at a loss for what to do with her life. She hates her two dead end jobs and the family who betrayed her. She has resigned herself to living one day at a time, but she longs for an escape from her lonely life. 

When Ainsley finds James in her bed, their two lives and worlds collide. They may have both found exactly what they need, but the darkness James has been running from his whole life has just caught up.

 

And check out this amazing Excerpt Here!


“I still don’t know enough about you.”
“You know I am the son of evil. I live in a fortressed city far from here, and I enjoy a good Pinot and fast cars as much as you do. Is there anything else you need to know?”
She seemed pensive for a moment. “Do you have a girlfriend?”
“A girlfriend? No.”
“Then a wife, or anything else?”
“None of the above.” I shook my head. “And if it puts you at ease, it has been longer than I care to admit since I have been with a woman.”
“It doesn’t put me at ease. It means you’re desperate." 
“Desperate? If I were desperate I would have slept with the girl hanging all over me at that dive bar the other night.”
“You hang out at dive bars?”
“It’s the atmosphere that attracts me. I like to blend in. I go there because no one knows me, and no one cares.” 
“That sounds kind of sad.” She played with the hem of her pajama shirt.
“It’s no sadder than you turning into a recluse because of what happened to you. They are the ones that should hide. Not you.” I took her chin in my hand. “You should never hide.”
Our eyes locked, and I didn’t think. I leaned in and brushed my lips against hers. She didn’t respond at first, but then she started to move her lips against mine. I sped up the kiss, and she put a hand on my shoulder, pulling me in. I pushed my way into her mouth, wrapping my arms around her waist as I eagerly explored her mouth. I was out of control, I could not think straight. All I was aware of was her sweet taste, and the way her fingers tangled in my hair. I wanted to devour her, experience everything she had to offer, explore the places that no one had explored before. But I couldn’t. Not yet. I forced myself to break the kiss. I stepped back.
She watched me, breathless, and with wide eyes. “You kissed me.”
“You kissed me back.” I smiled. I was as affected as her, but she was not doing a very good job at hiding her reaction.
“I did. I kissed you back, and since we are all about being honest, I want to kiss you again.”
“You can.”
“Now?” I laughed. “That eager?”
“You ended it too soon.” 


Forged in Stone - Suprise Release Teaser 1  





ABOUT Alyssa Rose Ivy: 

Alyssa Rose Ivy is a New Adult and Young Adult author who loves to weave stories with romance and a southern setting. Although raised in the New York area, she fell in love with the South after moving to New Orleans for college. After years as a perpetual student, she turned back to her creative side and decided to write. She lives in North Carolina with her husband and two young children, and she can usually be found with a cup of coffee in her hand.      
 

Twitter ** Author Goodreads ** Pinterest ** Website ** Facebook











InkSlinger PR Blogger Banner - New








1 comment:

  1. NA fantasy romance? COUNT ME IN!!!! I'm a little burnt out on contemporary NA, but I can never pass up a good fantasy romance, so I'm looking forward to this Jessica!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!