Aug 3, 2018

Book Blogger Hop

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
This week's topic is: Have you ever had a bookish, nocturnal dream? If so, please share the story. If not, have you ever had a daydream related to books? If so, please tell us about it. (submitted by Maria @ A Night's Dream of Books)
 
 
MY ANSWER: The bad part about this question is I can never remember my dreams all that well! Sure after waking I might recall, but then it's time to get moving and there's no time to write it all down. My dreams tend to be odd and are way out there!
 
There have been times where I have weird dreams concerning my own writing. More like them playing out as I want to write them or just something else that's totally oddball out there!
 
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Ooh interesting question this week! I probably have dreamed about a book, especially if it was really good or thought provoking, but yeah... I probably wouldn't remember!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could definitely see dreaming about things you write! I don't think I've ever dreamed about a book...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have found that if I can just lay in bed for about half an hour and think about my dreams when I first wake up, I'm much more likely to remember them for a while after they're over...I'm also less likely to be irritable for the rest of the day if I have that time to process. Maybe that's worth trying if you have the time to do it.

    Have a great week. - Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to not remember anything from my dreams. Then it progressed to only remembering if something SUPER crazy happened (to or involving me). Now, when I wake up or shortly after I have such vivid snapshots of things that would be plausible that I don't know if they actually happened or not. Super strange.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!