Aug 5, 2018

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality.


This was a pretty awesome week all things considered! And really it's next Tuesday that is my biggest release day ever! Granted I have read a few of the books I've ordered already but still, it's going to be a great thing to come home to come Tuesday afternoon!

Here's what I bought this week:

Sea Witch by Sarah Henning
The Cheerleaders by Kara Thomas--keeper copy
Kill the Farm Boy by Delilah S. Dawson & Kevin Hearne--SIGNED Keeper copy!


From the publisher for review I received:

Fury by Rachel Vincent (ARC)
The Reckoning of Noah Shaw by Michelle Hodkin (ARC) 
The Prince by Jennifer L. Armentrout (ARC)--already read, reviewed, and was destroyed by! Lol! 


THANK YOU Mira Books, Simon & Schuster Books, Inkslinger PR!!


Then I won a contest from Book Junkee and Paula Stokes!

Hidden Pieces by Paula Stokes (ARC)--SIGNED!
SWAG!!!


THANK YOU Stacee & Paula!!


In BooksforTrade this week I received:

Boneless Mercies by April Genevieve Tucholke (ARC)


THANK YOU Katie!!


Then I did a little bit of shopping last week and this!

I bought this Owl Crate exclusive banner that is ACOTAR related! Also borrowing the picture from Owl Crate's website because I apparently forgot to take my own! LOL! But I love this one, the quote, the picture, the series...I can't wait to find a spot on my wall for it...somewhere...


Then I was in Old St. Charles last week because I wanted to pick up some dip mixes from one of my favorite shops and naturally I had to stop in Main Street Books! I was excited to see they received more of these super cool bookish necklaces and I finally was able to buy the one I've been wanting!

It says: I like big books and I cannot lie!

Because naturally!
 
 
And then I got yet another gift card from my credit card company for spending too much. That's what a new windshield and new tires in two months helps get you!
 
 


And then finally this week I bought this beauty! A brand new laptop during the tax free holiday!! It's a Lenovo which my very tech savvy and super smart cousin recommended to me for new laptop brands. I'm even using it now as I write this post! So far things are going great! I just need to transfer a few more documents over and download my Microsoft Office and then everything is set to go!! 



And that my friends was my haul this week! What all did



 

15 comments:

  1. oh many great things for you there! happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read your review of Paula's book. She is such a giving person. I've only read one of her books--The Key to Everything--and I hope to read more this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1st-Main Street Books? Woot woot, that’s my old stomping grounds! 2nd-Reading The Cheerleaders right now! 3rd-Can’t wait for The Prince! Great haul this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Paula Stokes! Congratulations on the win. I am reading that one maybe next week? Soon. I hope we both enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tax free holiday?? What is that and how can I get involved??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tax free holiday?? What is that and how can I get involved??

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got a lot of great books and other things! I really want to read The Cheerleaders!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sea Witch has such a gorgeous cover! And so looking forward to The Prince. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many good things. Oooo Sea Witch, anything to do with water catches my attention. Enjoy and have fun with the new computer.
    sherry @ fundinmental Sunday Memes

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am glad you were approved for Fury. I know you have been looking forward to that one. Enjoy all of your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Cheerleaders is popping up all over and I've even ordered it ha ha! I can't wait to read it- sounds fun. So many nice covers too- Sea Witch looks amazing, and Hidden Pieces. And Fury is another one. Awesome haul!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh Fury looks so good! I'm so excited to read Boneless Mercies! It looks amazing. And hurray for a new laptop!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The new laptop looks awesome! Hope you love it! Love the necklace too!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  14. SO COOL that you got The Reckoning of Noah Shaw! I keep forgetting to request it on Edelweiss! I can't wait to read the book. I hope you enjoy it!

    Have a great week, Jessica. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I also have Sea Witch and Kill the Farm Boy to read. I'm a little worried that the latter will turn out too silly for me, though!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!