Aug 1, 2018

Challenges Wrap-up: July

CHALLENGE 1: 2018 New Release Challenge

Tiger's Dream by Colleen Houck (3/20/18)
A Sorrow Fierce and Falling by Jessica Cluess (10/16/18)--Review to come at a later date
Echoes by Alice Reeds (8/7/18)
Part of Your World by Liz Braswell (9/6/18)--Review to come at a later date
 
I'm up to 37 out of 61 projected books. I have the feeling either this one or the TBR Challenge will suffer this year. I just don't know which one yet. Though there's still time, I just don't feel as confident this year I guess! 


CHALLENGE 2: Mount TBR Reading Challenge 2018


Ice Like Fire by Sara Raasch (10/13/15)
Frost Like Night  by Sara Raasch (9/20/16)
The Dead List by Jennifer L. Armentrout (4/25/17)
Shattered Souls by Mary Lindsey (12/8/11)
Fragile Spirits by Mary Lindsey (1/23/14)


CHALLENGE 3: 2018 Discussion Challenge



I kicked butt this month! Already surpassed my goal so I upped it to a new number!


CHALLENGE 4: 2018 Series Enders Reading Challenge
 
 
Tiger's Dream by Colleen Houck (Tiger Saga)
Frost Like Night by Sara Raasch (Snow Like Ashes)
A Sorrow Fierce and Falling by Jessica Cluess (Kingdom on Fire)--Review to come at a later date
Fragile Spirits by Mary Lindsey (Souls)






 


1 comment:

  1. I am months behind on updating my challenges. :-( Need to work on that.
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!