Aug 19, 2018

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality.


Well this week was rather tame in comparison to last week! Which I guess was nice! I mean at least my credit card got a break! Lol! The only book I received this week was one I did in a trade...


A Curse So Dark and Lonely by Brigid Kemmerer (ARC)


THANK YOU Liza!!


And that was my haul this week! What did you get?







9 comments:

  1. Kemperer's new book looks really good. I have only read one of her paranormals, but I adored both Letters to the Lost books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo I plan on reading that soon, it sounds so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I need this one, that sounds like a cool take on B&B one of my favorite fairy tales! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one is new to me. I do hope you enjoy this one, Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this was a tame week! Haha! I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so excited to read A Curse So Dark and Lovely! I love Brigid's writing! I hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!