Aug 17, 2018

Let's Discuss: Blogging Styles

Needing another new topic to chat about for the discussion challenge, I turned to the helpful list of topics provided and found one that I thought I could talk about! I don't believe I used this one before either! It's hard to remember and sometimes my search function on my blog doesn't like to cooperate with me! Lol!



Blogging Style


As you might have noticed my blogging style is pretty relaxed. I pretty much treat my blog as a conversation. Every post I have is basically me talking to you about books or like now, something bookish. I pretty much see my blog as a one-sided conversation. Or at times a full fledged conversation with myself! Lol. I do tend to talk to myself when left alone for too long!

Side note, when I am traveling and have to walk semi-dark streets by myself--as there are times I really, really cannot find a roommate but still go to places anyway--I have a conversation with myself. I might have told you guys this once. I talk to myself when walking areas alone and I answer myself too. Like I will have a full out conversation with myself and sometimes another self...LOL. I always figure the scary people might not want to approach a person who's clearly having a conversation with themselves! 

But back to blogging style, I feel like my blog is very laid back. I have fun with it, which is always how a blog is suppose to go! 

What is your blogging style? 






4 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica!

    I can relate.

    I speak to myself too but not loudly

    At the start, I used to write as if I was not talking to anyone.

    Now, my style is sort of conversational.

    See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I’ve heard of people pretending to talk on the phone while walking in the dark. I’ve never heard of someone having a whole conversation with themselves. My blog is pretty relaxed, too. I write the way I speak.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I talk to myself all the time. I think that most of the blogs that I follow feel converstational and are pretty relaxed but everyone's style is just a bit different.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I'm just imagining you walking down the street talking to yourself. The image won't leave my head! :-)

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!