Aug 30, 2018

Let's Discuss: Kid Games

It's as I was writing my last discussion post, a commercial came on for a new CHILDREN'S game. As I watched in horror and disgust, I kept thinking this HAS to be a joke right? This is sooooo gross! What is going on with kids' games these days?


Kid Games These Days!





Tell me that's not the grossest thing ever?! And I mean seriously what are you teaching kids to do in reality later. I mean that's so unsanitary, it's not even funny! It reminds me of that other bizarre game Doggie Doo.




Okay, maybe this one is telling you to be the considerate dog walker and pick up after your dog goes to the bathroom--because seriously, some people in our neighborhood don't do this! EWW! But it's still rather gross! I mean what is up with this obsession and poop?

As I think back to the games I played, they were all classic ones like Sorry, Clue, Candyland, Chutes and Ladders, Pretty Pretty Princess and Barbie: Queen of the Prom! LOL! They were never anything as gross as this. Well...I think there was one game, Gooey Louie...where you had to pick the guy's nose! Yeah, I never asked for that one because gross!!


So what's your opinion on all these "gross" games? Do you think they're getting a little too extreme and perhaps teaching kids really bad habits?






2 comments:

  1. Ew what is it with these gross games? I've also seen a lot of ones involving snot and I'm like... what is happening?

    Great post!
    ~Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!