Aug 31, 2018

Book Blogger Hop

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
This week's question is: Do you have a YouTube channel? If so, do you post book review vlogs? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer)  
 
 
 
MY ANSWER: Nooooo! I hate public speaking and while a YouTube video might not quite be the same, my mind will treat it as the same! I hated giving speeches and presentations in class! It was the worst thing ever! And no matter how hard I tried, I always talked too fast! The way I saw it was, the faster I talked, the faster the presentation would be over! LOL! 
 
So yeah, I will likely never go down that path.






3 comments:

  1. LOL! I was the same way in school. I am going to give YouTube more of a try this fall. My "plan" is to film in short segments so my nerves don't have the chance to ramp up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL on your thinking.

    I don't have a problem speaking, but I do not have an account.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right?! It's not for me either. My reason is more because I am self-conscious and don't even like being in photos, but I am not a fan of public speaking either.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!