Aug 26, 2018

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality.


This was a pretty decent week, book wise! Real life wise it was kind of stressful and that stress will likely not be going anywhere anytime soon!

But onto happier and bookish things! Here's what I got this week...


Nightblood by Elly Blake
Nightblood by Elly Blake--UK edition! I love this series' covers so much! The US ones are gorgeous and the UK ones are stunning as well, so basically I have to have them ALL!
The Prince by Jennifer L. Armentrout--I decided at the end of last week that I needed a keeper physical copy of this one because I LOVED it so much!! 
Catwoman: Soulstealer by Sarah J. Maas--I ordered this one in the special LitJoy Crate box--which since it was on their website I feel is no spoiler, but I won't share the other contents of said box just yet! I am so excited that it's finally here! Yet now I've zero time to work it into my queue--the story of my life! LOL!


Then in a trade from BooksForTrade I received:

Twice Dead by Caitlin Seal (ARC)


THANK YOU Lizette!! 


Then from the publisher for review I received:

Keeper of the Bees by Meg Kassel (Early Copy)


THANK YOU Entangled Teen!!


Then I also bought another book sleeve!! Don't judge me, LOL!  I couldn't help it! It was CARAVAL INSPIRED people! You know how much I love that series!!! And I bought it in the "mini" size for my mass market paperbacks, and I only have 1 other in that particular size...and I got it on sale! So it was a good deal!! 


Another beautifully made book sleeve from Fandom Sleeves! I swear I need a Frequent Buyer Punch card from this girl! Her book sleeves are just awesome!



And that's my haul this week! What did you all get?





 

12 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear your week was stressful. I hope all the new books help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to read Frostblood! That series IS beautiful and I have the first book. I hope next week is less stressful for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute book sleeve. I got my first as a gift and must admit I love it, especially when traveling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear that this week was stressful for you. The book sleeve that you added this week is adorable! I really need to finish Elly Blake's series. I loved the first book but still need to read the second one. I hope you love all of your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope next week is less stressful, my current work situation is also full of stress but books always help :D Looking forward to your review of the next Meg Kassel novel, I just got her first novel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to read Keeper of the Bees. I loved the first one so much. That sleeve is pretty awesome as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've seen Keeper of the Bees. I look forward to hearing what you think.
    sherry @ fundinmental Sunday Memes

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some really nice books in your haul there! I can't wait to check out Keeper of the Bees!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you got some nice books! This week I got The 1000th Floor and La Estrella de Medianoche (Marie Lu's Midnight Star in Spanish).

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the look of that Catwoman book!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!