Oct 15, 2012

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout (5 stars) 
Once Burned by Jeaniene Frost (5 stars)



About to Start Reading:

Scent of Magic by Maria V. Snyder (ARC)



What I Hope to Read this Week:

 Before I Wake by Rachel Vincent



Other Posts of Interest:






3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you liked Obsidian. Do you plan on reading Onyx soon? The series has to be one of my Favourites!! I've heard good things about Before I Wake too! Good reading :D
    Ashley
    #BookNerd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed Obsidian :) I haven't read Once Burned but I do love the Night Huntress series so I need to get it read at some point. Hope you have another great week of reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish we had more magic in our world. It would come in handy now and then.

    Here's my It's Monday! What Are You Reading? Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!