Oct 13, 2012

Top 5 Sundays

Top 5 Sundays is a weekly blog meme created by Larissa at Larissa's Bookish Life.

Every Sunday I will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be about anything and every week I'll have a new theme {You can vote on next week’s theme on my left sidebar!} and I will ad the Mr.Linky bellow the post so you can do a list with the theme and add you link to it.
Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Fell free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)



This week's theme is: Series or Author That Make You Forget/Ignore Your TBR!


*in no particular order


Oooh a tough one! Currently my TBR pile is filled with authors I am dying to read and get back to! I also decided to choose 2 books that will definitely throw my TBR mountain back into cahoots or whatever. My order I originally intended to go with in reading my books has long since been thrown out the window!

**Note: Author photos were borrowed from the author's websites!


MARIA V. SNYDER

Yeah, pretty much if Maria wrote it, I gotta have it. Gotta read it now! So naturally when one of her books comes up I go for it right away! 



KELLEY ARMSTRONG

I loooooved Kelley's Otherworld series, those were ones I had to read right away as well. The series is over--still in tears over that!--but her books are always ones I have to read ASAP as well! Still can't wait to read The Rising when that releases next year either!



RACHEL VINCENT
Okay, I still haven't read her latest releases, mostly because I had been swamped with review books, but I always enjoy Rachel's books! I hope to be getting to them soon! It's been hard juggling books I have to read ASAP from fave authors and ones I am DYING to try from new authors!



BLACK CITY
by Elizabeth Richards

Once this bad boy releases I will definitely be reading it! Of course whatever I happen to be reading at the moment will have to be finished because that's how I am. But after that it will definitely be this one!!



ICED
by Karen Marie Moning

It's been too long since I have been in the Fever world so once this long awaited book releases it will be at the top of my TBR pile! Because like I said, whatever I am currently reading once I buy this one or wait for it to be shipped will have to be finished first! But then I will be back in Mac's world with Danny! Although apparently according to the description Mac and Danny are not the best of friends. Can't wait!









1 comment:

  1. Karen Marie Moning is amazing. I love everything she writes!

    Here's my Top 5 Sunday

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!