Oct 1, 2012

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

Fourth Grave Beneath My Feet by Darynda Jones (ARC)--Review to come at a later date
Magic Without Mercy by Devon Monk (4 stars)



Reviews That were Posted:

Whispers at Moonrise by C.C. Hunter (ARC) (5 stars)
Death and the Girl Next Door by Darynda Jones (ARC) (4 stars)



Currently Reading:

 Magic for a Price by Devon Monk (ARC)



What I Plan to Read this Week:

Doomed by Tracy Deebs (ARC)



Other Posts of Interest:







9 comments:

  1. After reading your last post I totally want to read Death and the Girl Next Door! I hope you have a great reading week:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I read any of these books today, I'd never get to sleep tonight!

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you are going to have a great week of reading hope you enjoy your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that cover of Fourth Grave Beneath my Feet! I should read that series soon!

    Have a happy week! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm reading Blood Debt by Nancy Straight

    Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just finsihed a book by Devon Monk and loved it! enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice. Devon Monk and Darynda Jones are both on my "authors I want to read" list. Someone has to offer me a review copy of something of theirs before I'll be able to fit it in my schedule though. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!