Oct 16, 2012

Teaser Tuesday

Here are the rules:
1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.
 
 
While I am totally loving this book, I am slightly annoyed with the formatting, it's due to however Netgalley gets them I assume and makes them readable on my Kindle. But there are no chapter breaks and the paragraph breaks that should be there with the shift of narration are not there either. But still a fabulous read! Just a little hard to make nice places to stop and know when things are in transition, you know?


"'If you had died I would have killed you.'
 
'You know that doesn't make sense, right?'" Kindle location 106/4321*
 
*Quote comes from my ARC copy, therefore it and the location are not final
 
 
Look at that! I actually did 2 sentences this week! Whoohoo!
 
 
 
 
 
 
TITLE: Scent of Magic
AUTHOR: Maria V. Snyder

PUBLISHER: Harlequin
GENRE: Fantasy
RELEASE DATE: December 18, 2012---> 2 days after my Birthday! Hotdog!
 
 
 
 
 
 
   

8 comments:

  1. LOL, yeah, that is faulty reasoning :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/10/teaser-tuesdays_16.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this one too and can hardly wait to read it even though it has formatting issues. Thanks for visiting my blogs. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds interesting I really need to read more from Maria V. Snyder's books. Thanks fo sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! I never quite get that illogical reasoning. Anyway, still a good teas, and that cover, it's quite intriguing. Hope you enjoy the rest of the book despite the formatting issues.

    Thanks for stopping by!!

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love crazy reasonings, so much fun! Great teaser!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, that's a nice teaser, Jessica!
    Thanks for stopping by my Teaser Tuesday. :)

    Sarika.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cant wait for this book to come out!!!!! I loved the first one.

    http://mydailyobsessionreview.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha! That's cute! I have this one coming, now I'm even more excited to start! Great tease!
    My TT!
    Happy Reading =D

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!