Oct 18, 2012

Random Thursday

It's October 18, do you know what that means? Come on people, I know you know!

>
>
>
>
>
Yup, it means that there is only a mere 194 days until the RT 2013 Convention! And I recently found out that so far RT 2014 will be in New Orleans! I had thought that was the pick for a few years ago, but obviously not! Can't remember what year I thought that was. 

Uh...I don't know what to say specifically this time around! This is just my monthly reminder about the convention! I urge any bloggers who think they might go to contact me via email or something so we can get together that particular day or something! Would love to meet some of you face to face!

Still very excited about this trip! And it will be my first solo road trip too! So that will be an adventure!

Well that's all I guess! 








1 comment:

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!