Oct 22, 2012

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

 Scent of Magic by Maria V. Snyder (ARC)--Review to come at a later date



Review that was Posted:

 The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa (ARC) (5 stars)



Currently Reading:

 Before I Wake by Rachel Vincent



What I Plan to Read (or Start really) this Week:

Shadow Bound by Rachel Vincent



Other Posts of Interest:






9 comments:

  1. Nice week! Scent of Magic and Shadow Bound are both on my TBR mountain. The Lost Prince is in my plans for this week. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought Lost Prince was okay.. I think I burned myself out by reading The Iron Fey series before this. I want to read Soul Screamers, I've heard good things about it.
    Here's what I'm reading
    Good Reading!
    Ashley
    #BookNerd

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to read the Soul Screamers series I have heard great things about them. Hope you enjoy your week of reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to start the Soul Screamer series...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, ncie books! enjoy Snyder and Vincent's work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just finished Inside out by Maria V. Snyder. I loved it! I really want to read more by her, but i don't know where to start!

    Happy reading! Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been seeing The Lost Prince everywhere and getting great reviews. I may have to check it out.

    Kendal
    Kinx's Book Nook
    Old follower

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you are going to have reading this week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!