Oct 23, 2012

MIA

Hey all! I am writing to report that I will be MIA for the next few days! I am going on a mini vacation and I have been looking forward to it for over a month now!


I'll be going to Branson, MO! So not too far from home, in the same state and all! We got tickets to go to Silver Dollar City! I haven't been there in over 10 years so I was excited to go back! 

Plus we intend to have a day of shopping too in all the awesome outlet malls in the area.

I'll be back sometime on Thursday most likely, I won't be active in the blogosphere, but I will have my weekly memes posted, such as Teaser Tuesday, Waiting on Wednesday and Random Thursday! 

Feel free to stop by and if you leave a comment include a link to your post and I will check it out when I get back! 

Three days with no internet. I think I can handle that! Hopefully, I've become addicted to this blogging thing over the years! lol!

See you late Thursday!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!