Jan 7, 2013

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.
 
 
Last Week I Read:
 
Mind Games by Kiersten White (ARC)--Review to come at a later date
The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead (5 stars)
 
 
 
Review that was Posted:
 
  Doomed by Tracy Deebs (ARC) (4.5 stars)
 
 
 
 
About to Start Reading:
 
  Darkness Before Dawn by J.A. London
 
 
 
What I Plan to Read this Week:
 
  One Bite with a Stranger by Christine Warren
 
 
 
Other Posts of Interest:





5 comments:

  1. I'm happy it's a brand new year with lots of shiny new books to read! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I loved The Golden Lily and can't wait for the next book. I am so far behind on Christine Warren's series though I do buy them a toss them on TBR mountain. There are just too many good books! Happy reading and thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have had my eye on Darkness Before Dawn for awhile now so I will be looking out for your review. Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved your take on Golden Lily, and Darkness Before Dawn looks really good. I will see what your teaser is for that one to see if I want to add it to my TBR. Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I m always Looking for these kind of stuff, Sharing these kind of information is really helpful to all.Your blog is really nice simple and always provide valuable information to all users.Thanks a
    Kızlık zarı
    Genital estetik

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!