Sep 30, 2013

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

 Tarnished and Torn by Juliet Blackwell (5 stars)
Blood Bond by Jeanne C. Stein (4 stars)
Cursed by S.J. Harper (5 stars)
Terminated by Rachel Caine (4 stars)
Black City by Christina Henry (5 stars)



Currently Reading:

Taste of Darkness by Maria V. Snyder (ARC)



What I Plan to Read this Week:

Antigoddess by Kendare Blake



Other Posts of Interest:





5 comments:

  1. Looks like you read some good books. I have Taste of Darkness too but won't get to read it until December. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a pretty good stack, heard Antigoddess was good. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ENJOY your reads and your week. Thanks for stopping by my post earlier.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice lists, Jessica! There are several I'd like to read as well. And it's funny that we've both planned on reading Antigoddess this week. Hopefully, we'll enjoy it :)

    Thanks for stopping by earlier. Have a great week and happy reading.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read Cursed a few weeks back and I enjoyed it, so glad to see that you like it. I am curious about Antigoddess, so will look forward to your review.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!