Dec 8, 2014

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


I had quite a few mishaps this week with my reading, first one of my planned reads would just not open on my kindle, on my computer in practically every format I could find to open...it just didn't open! So I had to pass on reviewing it and submitted my reasons to NG and hopefully the pubs know that I tried!

Then I had a DNF review that took 90 pages before I couldn't do it anymore. After that though it was smoother sailing!


Last Week I Read:

Shutter by Courtney Alameda (ARC)--Review to come at a later date
Hunt by Rachel Vincent (5 stars)
Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson (4.95 stars)


DNF Review:

The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon


Reviews That Were Posted:

Suspicion by Alexandra Monir (ARC) (3.5 stars)
Princess of Thorns by Stacey Jay (ARC) (4.5 stars)


Currently Reading:

Shadow Study by Maria V. Snyder


What I Plan to Read this Week:

A Ghostly Undertaking by Tonya Kappes (ARC)--though it is a reprint, so hard to say if it's an "official" ARC
A Ghostly Grave by Tonya Kappes (ARC)


Other Posts of Interest:







4 comments:

  1. I downloaded Shadow Study but have a bunch of January review books to read before I can get to it. I've read a number of the other books you list too. Thanks for visiting my blog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really have been meaning to get into the Poison Study series, that cover is so pretty! I'm curious about your Shutter review~

    Amber Elise @ Du Livre

    ReplyDelete
  3. You didn't finish The Bone Season? There's been so much hype on the book that I've been discouraged from reading it, but I've heard great things nonetheless. Hope you enjoy reading all the books this week ;)

    Alex @ The Book's Buzz

    ReplyDelete
  4. all new books to me, might have to check some of them out. xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!