- The goal is to increase blog followers, make friends and have something to post.
- You create your own post using the post prompt.
- You leave your link and thumbnail in the linky list that links back to your post prompt.
- Once you have your post up and linked, visit other posts and tell them hi. The point is to FOLLOW them not just comment.
- If you see a post that just hit it to the moon, or just want to show appreciation to a fellow blogger friend, like their name on the linky list to show some appreciation.
- The person with the most likes gets chosen as the next Feature (you can be chosen every 90 days unless we are in need of features)
- It is required that if you participate that you have to follow the FEATURE. It is a big no-no to participate and ignore the feature. They are the special snowflake in this little blizzard.
- As a participant it is up to your discretion on how you want people to follow. Please post RSS, GFC etc if you have a follow of choice.
- Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
- If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed FOLLOW as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
- Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
This week's prompt is: What is the First Book that Ever Scared You?
MY ANSWER: Hmm...though one. I think one that seriously creeped me out was Haunted by Tamara Thorne!
I was reading it in bed late at night once, everyone else was asleep. It started to get creepy because the ghost-y stuff was happening in the big, old, creepy house. The floor or walls started creaking/settling (the ones in my house) and I felt like it was a good time to stop and attempt to fall asleep! LOL! So this is probably the first book to my recollection that ever creeped me out!
After that I would say it was:
Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake! The cover alone was creepy enough! Plus I was still wanted to get scared! LOL! Yeah...it's twisted. Especially since I can't stand scary movies! LOL! I think with the books, I can tone down the scary that I'm visualizing! I can make be not as bad! At least that's how I try to explain it!