Mar 6, 2017

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

Blacksouls by Nicole Castroman (ARC)--Review to come at a later date
The Ryu Morgue by Nicole Peeler (4.5 stars)
Order of the Wicked by Danielle Paige (2.5 stars)
Traitor to the Throne by Alwyn Hamilton (5 stars)


About to Start Reading:

Lost in a Book by Jennifer Donnelly


What I Plan to Read this Week:

The Beast Within by Serena Valentino


Other Posts of Interest:





 

7 comments:

  1. Wow! you got a lot of reading in this past week! I wish I could say the same, I had a really slow reading week :/ I hope you enjoy your current reads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so pleased you loved Traitor to the Throne:). I thought it was a lovely book. Intrigued with The Beast Within. I'm just completing The Collapsing Empire by John Scalzi - a really intriguing space opera adventure about the dying gasps of a pan-galactic empire and why it is about to implode...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot wait to read Traitor to the Throne! :) Love the Beauty and the Beast themed novels, I'm planning on going to the movie and so excited for it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY BLACKSOULS. I'm trying to decide when I want to devour it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeep, Blacksouls!! I loved it, so I'm curious to see if you did too :D

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got a lot of books read last week! Enjoy your Beauty & the Beast reads.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read many books the past weeks - just busy with life lol thanks for stopping by and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!