Mar 27, 2017

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

As Old as Time by Liz Braswell (4.5 stars)
100 Hours by Rachel Vincent (ARC) (3.75 stars)
Soldier by Julie Kagawa (5 stars)


Review That was Posted:

 Vigilante by Kady Cross (ARC) (5 stars)


About to Start Reading:

Legion by Julie Kagawa (ARC)


What I Plan to Read this Week:

The Flame in the Mist by Renee Ahdieh (ARC)


Other Posts of Interest:






5 comments:

  1. I already put a request in for Flame in the Mist at my library. *fingers crossed* I get one of the first copies. Yesterday I started Into the Dim. I'm also hoping to read Fate of Flames this week.

    Lauren @ bookslaying.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what you think about Flame in the Mist! Hopefully it's a 5-star read for both of us :D I have super high expectations for it :)

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just started The Biker's Librarian yesterday, and whew! that's not one to read in public.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see what you think of Flame in the Mist. I hope to start that one soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So... Soldier is in the same series as Legion. With ANOTHER great cover! Flame in the Mist also look wonderful fun.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!